We invite organizations, companies, and prominent individuals to endorse the Campaign.
Endorsement of the CLEAN California Campaign includes these commitments:
- Endorsement of goal - to meet the Governor's call for 12,000 megawatts of
cost-effective clean local energy by 2020 by making
it easier to sell clean local energy to utilities
connect these projects to the grid in California. The Campaign's two main objectives are:
- CLEAN Contracts:
standard, long-term “CLEAN Contracts” for utilities to
purchase energy generated by new projects on the
distribution grid. Rates will be pre-defined for smaller projects to
maximize simplicity and encourage broad participation.
- Grid Access:
Make distribution grid interconnection costs and time frames reasonable
Organizations and companies that endorse the Campaign may, but will not be required, to:
- Agreement that we can list you as a member of the CLEAN California Campaign partnership on our Campaign website, press materials, and other collateral materials.
The CLEAN California Campaign does not officially
go on the
record to support any regulatory or legislative actions. Rather,
Campaign endorsers have the opportunity to respond to calls to action
sent by the Campaign coordinator. Please contact Stephanie Wang (email@example.com)
if you have questions about endorsing the Campaign or contributing to our efforts.
- Build awareness in your communities about the benefits of clean local energy and CLEAN programs through newsletters, webinars, conferences, websites, and social media.
- Help other organizations get involved in the CLEAN California Campaign.
- Support specific regulatory and/or legislative actions.
- Provide funding.